an ordinary journey.

an ordinary journey.

Assalamualaikum, let me say hi

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hi, my name is Annisa Nur Ramadhani


Annisa Nur Ramadhani. 22 years old, born in 22 february 1995.
mostly ENTP. but sometimes it could be ENFP or ESTP. hahaha
(because there are a bit different in T-F, also N-S)
But actually, if you know me, for the first time I'll be like an introvert person who can't converse easily with people I haven't know before, wkwk.
Usually called Annisa, Nur, Annur.
Well, my name is really common, but sincerely, I love it.
There's a good meaning behind it, given by my lovely parents with prayer therein.
that name means a woman that will give lights to her life, her surrounding, and others.
hopefully I can be a person like that pray, Amiin ^^

a student who likes architecture, urbanism, research, photography, and enterpreneurship.
Still in her way to realize her dreams to become a lecturer and entrepreneur,
make her parents and family happy,
and hopefully, all my dedication could be used to reach Allah's Ridho
and being our path to Jannah
Amiin

Lives in Surabaya, Indonesia.
From Madiun, a town in East Java.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

connect on linkedin

follow us on facebook

follow us on instagram

follow us on instagram