an ordinary journey.

an ordinary journey.

more than words.

Sunday, January 15, 2017


cause sometimes, pictures speak more than word
(pictures from my observation in kampung and flats located in Surabaya)
buat tugas penelitian haha
a gaze for her future
a girl in Kampung Candirejo, Genteng, Surabaya

see this, my hands turn out to black!
two boys in Fisherman Kampung, Kedung Cowek, Surabaya

hmm who are you?
a girl in Sombo Flats, Surabaya

I wanna play hide and seek
a boy in fisherman Kampung, Kedung Cowek, Surabaya

lets play badminton, bro
boys and her little sister at Kampung Jemur Wonosari, Surabaya

trio kwek kwek
three beautiful girl, in Kampung Candirejo, Surabaya

  hey look at me! I can do it!
an active boy in Kampung Candirejo, Genteng, Surabaya

yo yoo om telolet om!
two boys in Kampung Kebangsren, Surabaya

let me feed you this snack!
two girl in Kampung Jemur Wonosari, Surabaya

hey, look at me! I can do salto!
boy group in Sombo Flats, Surabaya

semriwiiiing
a girl in Kampung Ketandan, Surabaya

monopoli gamers
children at Sombo Flats, Surabaya

hey peace!
boys at Kampung Sombo, Surabaya

beautiful evening, isn't it?
children at Kampung Jemur Wonosari, Surabaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

connect on linkedin

follow us on facebook

follow us on instagram

follow us on instagram