an ordinary journey.

an ordinary journey.

monokromku :)

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

thanks for being the greatest blessing I've ever had :')
for my supermom who her shell seems strong 
yet actually the most caring, sincere, and lovable person in this universe.
and my superdad who taught me a lot about the meaning of responsibility
loyalty, patience, modesty, and tenderness of heart.
a thousand millions thanks from your little one,
for every billions bunch of loves you always give since the time I was born uto the eternity :')
thanks for always understanding this stubborn little daughter of yours :')

and dream big my little one, my free spirited yet the caring one little brotherdance to your own rhythm, dear. find your fire and keep moving forward in the long yet beautiful journey of yours. 
don't ever worry as long as Allah is with you ;)
keep wander and always wonder, I know you can dude!


backsound nya tulus ini ngena banget yes >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

connect on linkedin

follow us on facebook

follow us on instagram

follow us on instagram